How a Pellet Grill Works
- The digital controller controls the internal temperature by managing pellet flow.
- A motor turns the auger, which feeds pellets, into the firebox.
- A hot rod in the firebox ignites the pellets and a combustion fan keeps them burning.
- A fan inside the pellet hopper maintains positive pressure, preventing burn-back in the hopper.
- When they meet, these two air-flows create the ultimate wood-burning fire, circulating pure hardwood smoke throughout the grill.
Taste the flavor of true
Experience a better way of grilling
with 100% natural hardwood pellets
Brick & MortarGreen Mountain Pellet Grills are now the top of the line, the best of the best, but are not the highest in price! We only offer the highest quality grills, dry rubs, sauces, and pellets, so customers can enjoy the best possible grilling experience without breaking the bank. We take pride in our local brick and mortar retailers because they help keep our grills and accessories accessible and affordablea With thousands of locations across the US, there’s no reason you shouldn’t go see one of our grills in person today!
For Every Occasion
Watch & Learn
Learn Everything GMG
Start grilling like a PRO with our huge selection of grill products and accessories.
Have questions or need support? Check out our extensive video support and FAQ sections.
Learn from the Pro’s
Hear from one of the best pitmasters in the industry, Moe Cason, on why he loves his GMG.
Customer ServiceWe’re committed to offering you the best customer service experience in the industry!
GREEN MOUNTAIN GRILLS
Wood Fired Pellet GrillingBBQ Fans across the world are adding something new to their Backyard BBQ arsenal. Pellet Grills have the versatility and flavor BBQ fans are falling in love with. Check out Green Mountain Pellet Grills for the best in temperature control from 150-500 degrees with WiFi smart control.
Smoked Prime Rib
Why Moe Cason Loves GMG